Hints & Tips
- If your current heating system hasn’t received maintenance in a while, there’s a good chance that it’s not running at peak efficiency. And a system that’s not running in top shape is one that’s costing you money every month.
- Having SmithCo Oil perform an inspection can actually lower your bills by as much as 35% – that’s savings you can see all year long.
- You probably don’t think about the condition of your heating system until it stops working and you become too cold. It’s common that we put something in the back of our mind as long as it doesn’t cause us problems.
- And you may also think of your heating system as just a “box” that can be turned on or off in order to control your temperature. But your system is a lot more than that. It doesn’t just control temperature. It has an impact on the air that you breathe, on moisture and mold growth, the amount of energy that you use and money that you spend, and most importantly, on you and your family’s health.
- Your Heating system is a great big (and expensive) mechanical system just like your automobile, it needs service at regular intervals. You know that you need to keep your car tuned up and get your oil changed, so why do so many assume they can just ignore their heating system? If you do ignore it, your heating system will eventually break down or need replacement and cost you money. More importantly, it might impact your health.